Good People for a Good Cause.
- Do you enjoy working in a greenhouse or garden?
- Do you want to make a difference in the life of a developmental disabled person?
- Can you commit a few hours a week (or more) to help a very worthy cause?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Press the “Volunteers” tab and give us your name, contact information, and the best way to reach you and our Volunteer Coordinator will contact you and discuss ways that you can help.
- Working one on one with Greenhouse clients
- Working with clients in the Organic Garden
- Assisting with Sales at Farmers Markets
- Assisting at Fundraising Events
“Destiny is not necessarily what we get out of life, but rather, what we give.”
“The best way to find yourself, is to lose yourself in the service of others.”
“No joy can equal the joy serving others.”
“There are two kinds of gratitude: The sudden kind we feel for what we receive, and the larger kind we feel for what we give.”
-Edward Arlington Robinson
“It is one of the beautiful compensations of this life that no one can sincerely try to help another without helping himself.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Life’s most persistent and urgent question is ‘What are you doing for others?”
-Rev. Martin Luther King